NZ vs AUS today match prediction: Another batting beauty awaits both the teams and Australia will be eager to level the series after being hammered by the home side in the first game.
Lets take a look at NZ vs AUS dream11 prediction
NZ vs AUS dream11 match today
In NZ vs AUS today match prediction, lets bring out the strengths and weaknesses of both the sides.
New Zealand (NZ)
- The form of Devon Conway has been one of their biggest positives in the last few series. He is solid against all types of bowling and acts as a stabilizer as well.
- Their new ball pair as expected is lethal to say the least. Tim Southee and Trent Boult made the lives of Australian batsmen miserable in the first game.
- They picked the right XI to some extent in the first match and one collective performance with the bat can see them winning this game.
- Daniel Sams and Jhye Richardson were very good with the new ball in the powerplay.
New Zealand (NZ)
- Kyle Jamieson was pathetic in the previous game. He cannot be bowling with the new ball as they already have two solid options which takes out his strong zone.
- Martin Guptill needs a big knock under his belt. Time is running out for him.
- They lack penetration in their bowling in middle overs and it goes without saying about death.
- Aaron Finch has been in pathetic form in the T20s and need a miracle from him to turn things around.
Form guide (Last 5 matches)
Both the teams are yet to play a T20I in this venue
NZ vs AUS playing11
NZ playing 11
Martin Guptill, Tim Seifert, Kane Williamsom, Devon Conway, Glenn Phillips, Jimmy Neesham, Mitchell Santner, Kyle Jamieson, Tim Southee, Trent Boult, Ish Sodhi
AUS playing 11
Matthew Wade, Aaron Finch, Josh Philippe, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, Mitchell Marsh, Ashton Agar, Daniel Sams, Jhye Richardson, Adam Zampa, Kane Richardson
NZ vs AUS prediction: Who will win today match?
New Zealand are the firm favorites to win this game as the odds are favoring them in NZ vs AUS who will win today match section according to the betting sites. The odds were in Australia’s favor at the start of the series but after a convincing victory for New Zealand in the 1st game, the tables have turned towards New Zealand
Bet365- NZ- 1.80, AUS- 2.00
Betway- NZ- 1.83, AUS- 1.90
NZ vs AUS dream11 team prediction tips
In NZ vs AUS dream11 prediction, lets see some important players from both the sides who can be useful in fetching bagful of points in fantasy leagues.
Kane Williamson: He looked in good touch before under edging one off the bowling of Daniel Sams. He is in excellent form to miss out on 2 consecutive games on the trot. He is a solid pick for grand and small leagues.
Mitchell Marsh: He was the only player from Australia who looked good and was prepared to take the attack to the opposition. He scored 45 off 33 balls including 5 boundaries and 2 maximums. He can be a top pick for fantasy leagues.
Tim Southee: He broke the back of Australian batting line up with 2 wickets with the new ball. He grabbed 2 important wickets in Australian captain Aaron Finch and Glenn Maxwell. He is a bank in New Zealand conditions with the new ball and a reliable option.
Jhye Richardson: He took 2 wickets but was a tad expensive by his standards but he showed how lethal he can be with the new ball. One can gamble by making him vice captain in grand leagues.
Other picks: Devon Conway, Ish Sodhi, Daniel Sams, Ashton Agar can all be solid picks.
Today NZ vs AUS match score: Team batting first is expected to score around 200
Today match pitch report: The wicket should be a batting paradise and bowlers will have a tough time.
Who won first game: NZ won the game by 53 runs