Wairarapa is in Alert Level 2. Find out what that means HERE
If you need to be tested for Covid-19, you can do this at a medical centre near you. Read more HERE
“Ko te whānau mō ake tonu, tiakina to hauora mō te oranga o to whānau.”
Family is forever, look after your health for the health of your family.
Jack Te Hau-Nepe
We are now vaccinating Group 3
Keeping our community safe and healthy is OUR job.
We all have a role to play if we are to be well, stay well, and protect our region from Covid-19. We all know what to do:
1. stay home if you’re unwell and get tested – Call Healthline if you have symptoms 0800 358 5453
2. sign into places using the NZ COVID Tracer app and enable Bluetooth to keep track of where you have been
3. practice good hygiene (includes washing your hands well and often, and coughing into your elbow)
4. regularly clean high touch surfaces
5. wear masks on all public transport
Where to get information
The Ministry of Health website and Covid-19 website are your best source of information, and they are updated daily. There is a Facebook page: @minhealthnz and Twitter channel @minhealthnz to alert people to key updates and messages specifically about coronavirus.