MOLECULAR SWAB AND SEROLOGICAL TEST
At Auxologico you can book exclusively online:
- The nose swab PCR test-molecular swab for COVID-19. The swab can be requested also independently of the serological test for travel or hospitalisation reasons, following contact with a suspected or confirmed Covid case or in case of departure for or return from a number of foreign countries. In case of travelling to or from abroad, we recommend visiting the following link (DPCM 3 December 2020).
- The ECLIA quantitative serological test for Total Ig that detects and measures both IgG and IgM immunoglobulin classes at the same time, with 99.81% specificity and sensitivity above 95%. Simultaneous cumulative measuring of antibody classes (Total Ig) is the most suitable test to study infection prevalence. This test provides a response about the presence or absence of Covid-19 antibodies. You can take it in Milan, Meda, Pioltello, Cusano, and Comabbio.
Testing and swabbing are available also for corporate clients. To this regard, they can enter special agreements by contacting Auxologico’s Agreements Service at the following e-mail address: [email protected].
MOLECULAR SWAB FOR COVID-19 ON SUNDAY
Auxologico has extended the opening dates to perform the molecular swab for Covid-19, also on Sundays, on June and July.
You can book the swab only online.
HOW AND WHEN YOU WILL RECEIVE TEST RESULTS
- Generally, serological test results are ready within 24 hours.
- Swab results are ready by 09:00 pm of the day after swabbing day. If the swab is taken on Sunday, the report will be available by 9 pm on the following Monday.
Results will be delivered exclusively on-line. This is possible given that you were required to sign the Informed Consent at the Admission Desk.
- The ECLIA quantitative serological test costs 40 Euros. The swab, if any, required following a positive serological test is free of charge (at the charge of the Regional Health Service).
- A swab required independently of the serological test costs 90 Euros.
COVID-19 Testing are available at one of the following Auxologico facilities: